From starting a brand-new business to changing existing documentation, the decisions that you make affect every aspect moving forward.
We offer services to guide you in the right direction for the best course of action to meet your desired end state:
- Determine the legal entity that is right for your business
- Prepare the necessary documentation to start your business
- Craft corporate documents that will guide your business
- Act as outside general counsel to keep your corporate house in order
- Manage board and shareholder meetings
- Assist with employee equity incentive plans
Each entity has its own specific sets of formalities that must be followed to ensure that your entity survives to offer your protection from claims. We can create these documents for you, and guide you on the path to stay in compliance with all statutes and directives.
- Joint venture
- Limited liability company
- Limited partnership
- Sole proprietorship
- Sub-chapter C corporation
- Sub-chapter S corporation
- Nonprofit corporation
Many people create business entities to separate their personal and business assets from potential claims. Do not leave yourself exposed by failing to keep your entity in compliance. We can help.
Flat rate fee available for single owner entity formation.